Split-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Open Living Space
About This Plan
- A ribbed metal roof tops the elongated front porch of this split-bedroom, modern farmhouse plan, while inside, an open-concept living space greets you upon entering through double doors.
- To the left of the entry, a barn door reveals a cozy computer room with a forward-facing window. Three windows on the rear wall of the great room overlook the back porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- Enjoy cooking in this dreamy kitchen, which features a sizable island with four seats, large range, and a walk-in pantry. The nearby mudroom includes a powder bath and access to the oversized, 2-car garage.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the others for maximum privacy, and includes a 5-fixture bath and massive closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Across the home, each of the additional bedrooms are a good size and within close proximity to the hall bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 55' 11"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick