Split Bed Ranch Under 1600 Square Feet with Bonus and Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A single post supports the front porch on split bedroom ranch home plan with a brick and stucco exterior. A 2-car front-facing garage has 2-over-2 windows above letting light into the bonus room.
- To the left of the entry, you'll find a bedroom with bathroom. The master suite is located across the home and has convenient laundry access and a walk-in closet.
- The family room has a corner fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- There is 330 square feet of expansion space above the garage and 1,602 in the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss