Split Bed Ranch with 3 or 4 Beds
About This Plan
- This beautiful split bedroom house plan is family friendly and flexible, giving you 3 or 4 beds depending on how you use the front right room.
- The open foyer welcomes you to a very spacious great room with a 10' ceiling and a fireplace. The dining room invites with its 2 arched openings and four 8" columns and a 13' ceiling.
- The spacious kitchen has a cook-top island, a 45-degree corner counter space and is open to the breakfast room which features a bay window.
- Around the corner and down the hall is the magnificent master suite. With its 10' boxed ceiling and sitting area, the bedroom is sure to delight. The master bath offers a whirlpool tub, corner shower, and large walk-in closet.
- The other side of the home provides bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 (or a den) and a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick