Split Bedroom Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- A massive, open living space is one of this Acadian house plan's best features.
- You get amazing sightlines and every room can enjoy the corner fireplace.
- Cook up a storm in the big kitchen that offers lot of counter space and a peninsula eating bar.
- Secluded in the back of the house, the master suite becomes a quiet retreat.
- Two sinks, a walk-in closet and a big soaking tub are wonderful amenities.
- Three family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick