Split Bedroom Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- The big, open floor plan can be seen as soon as you step through the front door.
- Both the family room and kitchen have tray ceilings that rise to 12' high.
- The rear porch is quite spacious with lots of room for sitting and relaxing.
- The master bedroom is separate from the family bedrooms and also has a lovely tray ceiling.
- Notice the door in the master walk-in closet that leads right into the laundry room - a wonderful feature!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick