Split Bedroom Country Ranch Home Plan with Private Master Deck
About This Plan
- Brick veneer, large picture front windows and a sliding glass door leading out to the covered porch of this country ranch home plan. With 3 bedrooms and a den, there is no shortage of living space for your family.
- A split bedroom layout has the large owner's suite on the right with a walk-in closet, a bathroom with a separate shower and tub for convenience and variety and a private deck.
- The side-entry garage has room for 3 vehicles.
- Amenities such as the wine cooler, conversation bar and the upstairs bonus room give this plan a little something extra.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 6"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 871 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss