Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for those who want to live all on one level, this Craftsman house plan has a huge open living area that lets everybody enjoy the same space.
- A corner fireplace anchors the enormous great room and transom windows bring in extra light.
- Two family or guest bedrooms lie on the right side of the home while the master suite is off by itself on the opposite side.
- The jetted tub in the master bathroom is set in the corner and two sinks and a walk-in closet add to the convenience.
- Porches front and back plus a big storage closet in the garage make this home a good choice for families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Storage: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 2"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick