Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim adorns the entry to this Craftsman house plan, designed for one level living.
- Built-ins can be found throughout the home adding good looks as well as storage.
- A French door in the dining room leads out to the large rear covered porch.
- The vaulted great room makes the home feel even larger.
- With the master suite on one end of the home and the family bedrooms on the other, privacy can be had for all.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 69749AM (1,953 sq. ft.) and get an alternate version with a finished walkout basement with house plan 69730AM.
Basement Stair Location
Unfinished Basement Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss