Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan on Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Rustic siding, shingles and a stone skirt give this Craftsman house plan - designed for one level living - great curb appeal.
- Built-ins can be found throughout the home adding good looks as well as storage.
- Collapsing doors on the back wall of the dining room open to your large rear covered porch.
- The vaulted great room with views to the back makes the home feel even larger.
- With the master suite on one end of the home and the family bedrooms on the other, privacy can be had for all.
- The walkout basement gives you a bed with bath, a large games room with outdoor access and storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 69651AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,946 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,951 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 67' 5"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss