Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A great big entry porch accented with wood trim ushers you into this richly detailed Craftsman house plan.
- The formal dining room faces front and has a lovely tray ceiling.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace adding storage as well as good looks.
- From the big kitchen island, you can survey family activities while preparing meals, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A computer nook off the kitchen is a great homework spot or a quiet location for surfing the web or working on recipes.
- Homeowners get a double tray ceiling and an isolated location on the right side of the home.
- The three car garage is side load, suitable for a corner lot.
- Unfinished bonus space can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss