Split Bedroom Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This split bedroom home mixes Craftsman style with a classic ranch floor plan. The optional lower level gives you an additional 2,106 square feet of living space, including a fifth bedroom, family room with a wet bar, media and play rooms.
- The formal foyer and garage entry merge to take advantage of the nearby coat closet and powder bath.
- The open great room, kitchen, and dining area are filled with natural light, and the rear patio is perfect for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which features an elegant double tray ceiling, 4-fixture bath, and a roomy walk-in closet.
- Three sizable bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath with a linen closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 273 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 7"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss