Split Bedroom House Plan with Large Walk-Through Pantry
About This Plan
- A standing seam shed roof sits above the front porch of this one-story split bedroom house plan with a 2-car side-entry garage.
- Middle portion of the home is an open concept design. The fireplace in the living room is visible from both the kitchen and the dining room.
- Enjoy casual meals in the breakfast room or at the kitchen island. Serve guests in your dining room which is accessible from the kitchen through the walk-through pantry (and separated from it by a pocket door once the meal is served.
- A large screen porch in back is 10'1"-deep and can serve as an outdoor living room if the climate is right.
- The master bedroom is privately located on the left and has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Two more bedrooms share a bathroom across the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick