Split-Bedroom House Plan with Lower Level Garage
About This Plan
- This split-bedroom house plan features a 2-car garage on the lower level, joined by ample unfinished basement space, a coat closet, and a laundry closet.
- From the front door, ascend a few steps to find a sizable great room, anchored by a fireplace on the rear wall and topped by a vaulted ceiling. An arched entryway leads to the combined kitchen and breakfast nook, where a bay window makes a great space for morning coffee.
- A formal dining room provides an additional option for meals and includes forward-facing views.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master suite on the left side of the home, loaded with eye-catching features including a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, and sizable walk-in closet that includes a window.
- Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are generous in size, and separated by a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12