Split Bedroom House Plan with Lower Level Livability
About This Plan
- With its split garage entries and bedroom suites, this 4-bed house plan is perfect for multi-generational households. The front door and entry from the 2-car garage have no steps and the door into the owner’s suite is 36-inches wide for true accessibility.
- Extra attention is evident in the design of the rear foyer entry from the garage where a closet plus bench and locker storage keep everyone organized and the drop zone keeps your kitchen clutter-free.
- The laundry room design is equally thoughtful, with welcome storage and rear foyer access plus convenient bedroom suite access.
- The lower level gives you two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath. A gathering area has access to the outside. A game room, bar and storage complete the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and an unfinished basement with house plan 42612DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,636 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12