Split Bedroom Modern House Plan with Panel Siding
About This Plan
- A blend of panel and lap siding paired with stone accents give this 3-bed modern house plan great curb appeal. The foyer's soaring ceiling (16'6") draws you past the secondary bedrooms and den which fill the front of the floor plan. French doors separate the den from the entry giving this space the flexibility to serve as a home office, study, or cozy parlor.
- At the end of the foyer hallway the floor plan opens up to the great room. There, 11' ceilings add to the open feeling of this informal gathering space. A fireplace is centered in the living area and can be enjoyed from the dining room and kitchen. A flush eating bar graces the island which provides some visual separation between the kitchen and dining while adding to the available seating. The kitchen is spacious and features a generous walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is well separated from the other bedrooms filling the back right corner of the design. This spacious retreat offers a luxurious private bathroom complete with separate shower and tub, dual vanities, and walk-in closet.
- Back towards the kitchen, a cased opening leads to the mud hall which offers a bench with hooks to help organize shoes and bags and access to the laundry room and attached 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss