Split Bedroom New American House Plan with 8'-Deep Rear Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A combination of siding materials in neutral tones help this New American house plan blend in with the country landscape. Inside, the great room greets you with access to a rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- Exposed beams lend a rustic vibe while helping to define the great room, and a large walk-in pantry is conveniently located in the heart of the roomy kitchen.
- Set apart from the other family bedrooms for the utmost privacy, discover the master suite, complete with five fixtures in the en suite and a pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Three secondary bedrooms are all a good size, and share a compartmentalized, hall bath.
- Enter the mudroom from the 2-car garage, and you'll find built-in lockers awaiting your outdoor gear, while upstairs, a flexible bonus room includes a full bath.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Storage: 16 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 50' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick