Split Bedroom One Floor New American House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This compact New American house plan features a split-bedroom layout giving you a bed-plus-den or two bedrooms.
- A fully-equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry and eating bar that comfortably seats up to four. The spacious floor plan accommodates full sized furniture and appliances. 9' ceilings and pocket doors throughout the home create a spacious and open feeling.
- Pocket doors leading into the master suite and guest room can either be closed for privacy or can provide a large 5' wide opening. The modern walk-in shower provides both easy access and eliminates maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master suite also includes a dual vanity and a large walk-in closet.
- Year round living is enhanced by a spacious double garage along with a laundry/mudroom and full bath for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12