Split Bedroom Ranch for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This split-bedroom, ranch home plan was designed for a rear-sloping lot and is topped by a classic gable roof.
- Inside, the ceilings are vaulted in the open floor plan.
- The kitchen has an island with seating for three and has views to the living room with a corner fireplace and the dining room.
- The master suite is on the main floor and the remaining bedrooms are in the finished lower level.
- A deck off the back gives you a covered porch on the lower level, accessible from the open area which makes a great rec room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68486VR and 68886VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,288 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 181 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 42' 3"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss