Split Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath split plan ranch home plan features an open and very livable floor plan.
- Enter from your own covered front porch into yor living room with built-ins and a gas-log fireplace. The room is open to the dining and kitchen and has views out the back.
- The kitchen features an angled island and plenty of workspace. Steps away is the rear patio, great for an outdoor meal.
- The masterr suite has his-and-her closets and dual sinks. Choose between a tub or a shower. Across the home you'll find two more bedrooms which share a bath. There is storage in the hall.
- A two-car garage, a utility/laundry room and storage space complete this split bedroom ranch home plan.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51819HZ, 11700HZ, 11702HZ and 11703HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Storage: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick