Split Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- An arched entry welcomes visitors into the foyer of this split bedroom ranch.
- Open to the 10-foot-high entry, the formal dining room features a beautifully arched window and a detailed ceiling that rises to 12 feet.
- A see-through fireplace shared by the great room and the bayed hearth room is visible from the entry. The hearth room flows into the breakfast area and kitchen. With its pantry closet and abundance of counter space, the kitchen caters to the serious cook.
- By adding French doors to the bedroom adjacent to the great room, and removing its closet in favor of bookcases, you can turn it into a den.
- Skylights flood both baths with natural light. In the upscale master bath, you find a huge walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub and separate shower. The master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and corner windows.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 42555DB, 42556DB, 42361DB and 42358DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,911 sq. ft.
- Deck: 462 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick