Split Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size for a starter home or for retirees, this one level Ranch house offers split bedrooms.
- The open layout maximizes the square footage making the home feel larger.
- Sliding glass door in the dining area take you out to the rear covered porch.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the great room that comes with a 12' high ceiling.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the left side of the home and the master suite faces front with windows on two sides.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12