Split Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Opening the front door to a 10-foot ceiling foyer makes for a grand entrance.
- Double doors open to the den on the right creating a great office or entertainment room.
- In the great room, wide windows overlook the backyard and the big fireplace can be enjoyed even in the kitchen/dining area.
- A large island in the kitchen plus a walk-in pantry gives you lots of counter and storage space.
- The bedrooms are separate from the owners' suite and have their own full bath with dual sinks. The owners' suite is private and luxurious and features a soaking tub, shower and a huge walk-in closet.
- The large utility room is near the bedrooms and includes a craft table.
- A side facing garage makes a perfect fit on a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12