Split Bedroom Rustic Ranch Home Plan Just Under 1500 Square Feet
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch home plan gives you 2 beds and 2 baths in a split bedroom layout and 1,499 square feet of heated living space.
- On the right, the master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet with a five-fixture bath with a generously sized walk-in shower. Across the home, Bed 2 has access to the hall bath.
- The middle of the home gives you an open floor plan with the vaulted great room having access to the covered and vaulted patio through sliding doors.
- Expand and build out the optional lower level and gain 1,299 square feet of living space with two additional bedrooms - each with their own bath - and a large rec space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,499 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss