Split Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely brick exterior and hip roof add charm to this Southern house plan.
- Step into the huge family room with its open layout that lets you see into the eating area and kitchen.
- A corner fireplace warms the whole space.
- The master suite is set off by itself with a lovely tray ceiling that rises from 10' to 12'.
- Two family bedrooms on the other side of the house share a hall bathroom.
- The courtyard style garage has a closed storage closet for your convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick