Split Bedroom Southern Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof adds good looks to this Southern Ranch house plan.
- Just the right size, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- Extra storage comes from the built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- Porches front and back give you outdoor living.
- In the large master bedoom suite, homeowners get two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom with two sinks.
- The split bedroom layout separates the bedrooms so they are on opposite sides of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick