Split Bedroom With Home Office
About This Plan
- With a beautiful facade featuring a columned front porch and a covered rear deck, this split-bedroom design includes a study/home office inside the entry.
- Varying ceiling heights and special ceiling treatments provide interest. Coffered ceilings top both the formal dining room and the master bedroom, 12 feet and 10 feet respectively. The great room, with an 11-foot ceiling, a kitchen and large breakfast room form one large open space.
- The outdoor entry to a bath is also used by bedroom two. Bedrooms three and four, each with a walk-in closet, share another full bath.
- On the other side of the house is the bayed master suite. In the luxurious master bath are walk-in closets for both him and her and two vanities.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 31134D, 31150D and 31004D. Simplify and lose a half bath with 3059D. Gain a family room with 3178Dand 3077D. Get a guest bedroom with 31057D or a media room with house plan 3036D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,587 sq. ft.
- Deck: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 7"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick