Split Bedrooms and an Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this one level Northwest house plan gives you a spacious, open floor plan and a split bedroom layout.
- The great room, kitchen and nook form one large space where the whole family can be in sight.
- Step out to the covered deck or soak up the sunshine on the concrete patio.
- The master bedroom is a generous size and features a huge walk-in closet.
- Two other family bedrooms lie across the house.
- Expand when you are ready by finishing the optional lower level that adds an extra 1,898 square feet of living space.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Deck: 585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1186 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss