Split Bedrooms and Lots of Options
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The features and flexibility of this home plan make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- The foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home. The great room features a tray vaulted ceiling, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace.
- The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, flex space - perfect for use asa dining room - and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath.
- Related Plan: Get a vaulted ceiling in the great room with house plan 51081MM (1,919 sq. ft.).
- Get a slab or crawl foundation with house plans 51135MM (2,067 sq. ft.) and 51060MM (1,900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Storage: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick