Full-Featured and Flexible
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches provide perfect outdoor living space. The features and flexibility of this home plan make it the perfect choice for you and your family.
- The foyer, formal dining room, and half bath are all extras that you would expect to find in a much larger home. The great room includes vaulted ceilings, built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace.
- The kitchen is well-equipped and is located within close proximity to the breakfast area, dining room, and garage entrance.
- The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, dual lavatories, compartmented toilet, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and his and hers closets. Each of the other bedrooms also feature individual walk-in closets and share a bath with separate tub and toilet room.
- The bonus room is also a great place for a playroom / gameroom and even has space for a future bath.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 51135MM (2,100 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with house plan 51062MM.
- Get a basement with house plans 51081MM and 51174MM.
- Get alternate exteriorfs with house plans 51061MM (European styling) and 51080MM (Craftsman styling).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 212 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick