Split Floor Plans With Angled Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Once you walk through the foyer of this beautiful split bedroom home plan, you'll be welcomed by the great room and its impressive 12' ceiling. It is open to the kitchen which features an eat-at island bar.
- The master suite boasts plenty of room and a large walk-in closet with a very convenient sliding door to the laundry room. The suite located to maximize the owner's privacy.
- On the other side of the house are bedrooms 2 and 3 and a full bath and an office that could double as a 4th bedroom.
- The grilling porch in the back can be accessed from the great room.
- The double car garage is at a 45 degree angle and allows for loads of storage space.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 9"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick