Split Level Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman details that include shingle siding and stone walls make this 1,303 square foot ranch home plan appealing as a starter or retirement home. A split level that doesn't feel cut up is the most important part of the design for this home.
- The great room lies on the level straight off the entry as you come in, and the fireplace flanked by windows provides lots of natural light. Up the stairs further in, you'll find a spacious kitchen equipped with an island that allows plenty of room for the dining set in the nook.
- The bedrooms are also found on this level to the right and include a master suite with tray ceilings, walk-in closet and private bath. The second bedroom is right next door and has bathroom access just off the hall.
- A screened porch and attached deck provide additional living space off the back of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss