Split Level House Plan With Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This split level house plan is an economical and stylish home. The main level features a cathedral ceiling living space that ties into the dining room and kitchen.
- There is plenty of storage on the main level found in the oversized coat closet and bench and lockers near the entry.
The second level master bedroom has a generous walk-in closet and 9' ceilings.
- You don't have to worry about juggling laundry and stairs with the laundry room conveniently located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss