Split Level New American House Plan with Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- This split-level house plan has an attractive modern farmhouse exterior with board and batten siding and shed roof protection over two sets of windows.
- Inside, the family has a large cathedral ceiling that makes the living area feel larger. The kitchen and dining room overlook the family room on the entry level.
- On the main level, you will find three well-appointed bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and master bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom. There is a convenient main level laundry room.
- On the lower level, the house is accessible from the 2 car garage through a practical mudroom with a bench and lockers. Downstairs you will also find a 2nd living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,507 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12