Split-Level Prairie Home Plan with Lower Level Garage
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front and side, this house plan is a split level design with a modern prairie exterior. The front door is framed by two slender posts creating a welcoming front porch.
- Inside, the foyer immediately presents two directions. Heading down leads to the home’s partial basement. A mud hall is furnished with a bench and drop zone and provides access to a mechanical room, under stair storage, and the two car garage.
- Back at the foyer, heading up brings you to the main living area. The great room fills the right side of the floor plan. Living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open to each other allowing conversations and people to move freely.
- Off the great room there are two patios; the one off the dining room making a great grilling patio. The left side of the floor plan is filled with the laundry room, a den, and the plan’s three bedrooms including the owners’ suite.
- The owners’ suite is a spacious retreat featuring a private bathroom with walk-in shower, plus a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,431 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12