Sprawling Angled Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Set at an angle for visual appeal, this Ranch house plan sprawls across almost 155' in width.
- Every room is spacious and comfortable, with the huge vaulted great room at the center of the house.
- Even the rear patio is vaulted and quite extensive.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen, creating one large space.
- Plenty of room for the family to spread out as there is a den, family room and media room too, all on the first floor.
- A private porch of their own awaits homeowners in the big master suite.
- The two family bedrooms are way over on the opposite side of the home.
- Take the stairs up to unfinished bonus space that can be configured for whatever you need.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,680 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 154' 5"
- Depth: 90' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1376 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12