Sprawling Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Screened Porch and Deck
About This Plan
- This sprawling ranch home was inspired by the Craftsman style and blended with traditional details to create a faзade that's unique and impressive.
- Massive columns adorn the front porch as you enter the home, and extra details continue to impress.
- A two-sided fireplace defines the spacious great room where a hearth is located opposite to warm the kitchen. Here you'll love the large center island and access to the adjacent dining area.
- The bedrooms are all located to the left of the entry and include a spacious master suite with walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- The two additional bedrooms have direct access to the full bath just off the hall.
- A three-stall garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,687 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 8"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss