Sprawling Craftsman-style Ranch House Plan on Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This sprawling Craftsman-style ranch house plan is a modern example of main floor living with a finished basement.
- It includes a formal dining space to the right of the entry and a den with a window seat to the left.
- The kitchen, great room and nook blend together to create an open concept living space that boasts a fireplace with built-in cabinets on either side.
- The main floor master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets a Jacuzzi tub, a tray ceiling in the bedroom and an additional sitting area.
- Three bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet, two full bathrooms and a large family room are found in the lower level with patio doors that lead to an outside patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,246 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 8"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 943 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss