Sprawling French Country House Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- This luxurious, French Country house plan provides a timeless brick exterior, large arched windows, and fireplaces in five rooms providing a sense of comfort throughout the home.
- Upon entering, the statement-making foyer showcases a custom, curved stairway, along with a study and formal dining room, with a double-sided fireplace serving as the only separation.
- The sizable family room and breakfast nook are open to one another, and a counter connects the kitchen, keeping the chef included in the conversation.
- A lavish master suite awaits through french doors, and boasts a tray ceiling, access to the covered porch, and a double-sided fireplace serving the bathroom as well. The spa-like ensuite features a separate tub and shower, two vanities, a private toilet room, and a sprawling wardrobe.
- A second bedroom can also be found on the main level, with access to a full bath.
- Upstairs, a large bonus room sits above the 3-car garage, and includes two dormers and a Juliet balcony overlooking the foyer. A large game room leads to three additional bedrooms: two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the third includes a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"