Stately 4-Bed House Plan with Office and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This stately 4-bedroom house plan offers a welcoming covered front entry, appealing clapboard exterior, and 2-car garage.
- Through the foyer and past the dramatic staircase, you’ll find a great room with a fireplace.
- Open to the great room, the well-appointed kitchen boasts a convenient island with seating, large walk-in pantry, airy breakfast nook with ample natural light, and easy access to the formal dining room.
- A quiet study in the front of the home offers privacy and versatility.
- Upstairs, discover a comfortable master suite with a walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a double shower. Enjoy the convenience of an upper-level laundry room. Optional upper-level bonus space is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss