Stately 4-Bedroom Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this Colonial house plan with a 2-car garage, enticing covered front porch, and lots of traditional charm.
- A secluded main-floor study offers privacy and versatility.
- A well-appointed kitchen boasts a large island with a snack bar and large dining area.
- The second-floor master suite features a walk-in closet and 4-piece bath.
- Enjoy the convenience of the main-floor laundry and mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 134 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss