Stately 4-Bedroom French Country House Plan with Keeping Room and Bonus Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Old-world charm abounds in this stately 4-bedroom European house plan with a brick exterior, arched front entry, and 3-car garage.
- At the heart of the home, a keeping room with a fireplace provides the perfect space for casual meals and family gathering.
- The thoughtfully planned kitchen boasts an oversized island, wet bar, and walk-in pantry.
- Retreat to the secluded master suite, which features a generously sized walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- Enjoy warm weather on the spacious back porch, which features a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- On the second level, optional bonus space gives you room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,261 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 710 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 2"
- Depth: 81' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick