Stately 5-Bed House Plan with Two Master Beds and Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This stately 5-bedroom house plan lacks for nothing with gorgeous details in every room, including a grand exterior appearance. The angled 3-car garage provides an expansive recreation room above it, and a large outdoor porch includes a fireplace, BBQ porch, and extends further to a patio.
- The main level boasts a dining room with a bay window, a quiet den near a powder bath, and a first-floor master bedroom with a tub set in a bay window, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet. The open layout combines the great room, breakfast nook, and kitchen, where a window above the sink overlooks the back porch.
- Upstairs, discover a second master suite which boasts a fireplace with surrounding built-ins, a roomy walk-in closet with a dresser island, and a 5-fixture bathroom. The laundry room shares a wall with the master for added convenience.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and another bedroom has access to a full bathroom. The massive play room atop the garage includes a wet bar and storage room.
- Entry from the garage leads to a spacious mudroom with built-in lockers and a utility sink.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12