Stately Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stately Country home plan boasts a welcoming front porch and decorative accents in the gables.
- The formal living and dining rooms are off to the right when you enter the home, blending well for entertaining.
- Both the family room and breakfast area are vaulted, drawing your eye upwards.
- At the top of the stairs is a cozy sitting area that overlooks the rooms below.
- A Jack and Jill bathroom is shared by two of the bedrooms on this floor.
- The other bedroom has a private bath and a future rec room has its own staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick