Stately Home Plan with Courtyard Style Entry
About This Plan
- This house plan greets you with its courtyard-style entry created by the 3-car garage pulled out from the home.
- The covered porch entry leads to your vaulted foyer with 25' ceiling. Four angled archways make this area service as the homes main traffic director.
- The family room featurs a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace plus built-ins for your home media. It is open to the breakfast room where you'll find counter seating and views outside.
- A butlery services the formal dining room.
- The private study has french doors and a 12' double tray ceiling.
- The master suite features a sitting area and tray ceilings. The master bath is spacious as is the wardrobe with built-ins.
- Upstairs, two bedroom suites with walk-ins plus a game room and future expansion space complete the home.
- Related Plan: For a slightly different study, see house plan 36166TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"