Stately Southern Home Plan
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Columns and stacked porches plus a hip roof add Southern charm to this luxurious home plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and pocket doors open the living room to the family room for great flow when entertaining.
- Another special feature of this magnificent home is the bright and airy vaulted sunroom off the kitchen.
- The master suite has the whole right wing of the home to itself and boasts a romantic fireplace and built-ins.
- Both the spa bathroom and the walk-in closet are huge.
- From the second floor you can enjoy views of the family room below through the open rails.
- A second staircase leads to a future apartment over the garage, making this a terrific in-law accommodation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 121' 6"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick