Stately Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful circle-top windows mirror the arched front porch of this stately Traditional house plan.
- The large office room off the foyer gives you lots of space to work at home and lots of windows to brighten the room.
- Beamed ceilings in back of the house unite the living room, breakfast room and spacious kitchen that comes with an L-shaped island and a walk-in pantry.
- The whole family will enjoy the screened porch in back and the open patio area.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 gets a private bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 4 share a large connected bathroom with two sinks.
- In the master bedroom, a lovely tray ceiling adds an elegant touch.
- The second floor laundry room has a long counter for folding clothes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss