Stately Traditional House Plan with Massive Rec Room
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family, this spacious Traditional house plan has five large bedrooms and plenty of living spaces for your family to spread out in.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer or you can spend time in the enormous family room with its wet bar and fireplace.
- The large kitchen is a chef's dream with lots of counter space, a walk-in pantry and a bright and airy breakfast nook.
- At the other end of the house, the giant master suite boasts a vaulted master bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a huge walk-in closet and there's a cedar walk-in closet down the hall.
- Best of all, the massive rec room sits over the 3 car garage so noise won't disturb any rooms below.
- Two walk-in closets can store anything you like.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,885 sq. ft.
- Storage: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick