Step-Saving One-Story Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, 1-story Craftsman home plan has an exterior showcasing brick, stone and siding. The one level design suggests step saving convenience and the open floor plan creates oversized spaces for family enjoyment.
- The 7’ island with seating defines the kitchen and the offset dining room can function for casual or more formal dining and accesses the rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- A gas fireplace and a 10’ beamed ceiling decorate the great room.
- Of special note is the mud room which serves for a tidy drop zone for mail and miscellaneous items as you enter the home.
- The master suite pampers the homeowner with a double bowl vanity, oversized shower and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a laundry room conveniently located close to the bedrooms complete the first floor.
- A full basement comes with this plan offering additional living space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss