Sticks and Struts Craftsman Ranch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Sticks and struts highlight the Craftsman-style front gables in this ranch home plan. Columns and cultured stone frame the vaulted covered porch, creating an inviting entry portico. The slender chimney, too, is clad in cultured stone, and sports an interesting metal cap.
- A richly glassed vaulted great room with a beverage bar is at the heart of this home. It's open to the kitchen on one side, bounded by a long work island with a flush eating bar. Sliding glass doors at the front and side open onto two covered and vaulted patios, while a wood-burning fireplace offers a focal point on the other side.
- Bedrooms, including the spacious owners' suite, are at the rear. Suite amenities include a huge walk-in closet and a private covered patio. The bathroom boasts a spa tub, private toilet, dual vanity and walk-in shower. Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom that offers direct entry from both.
- A pocket bathroom in the hallway serves guests, and another mini-bathroom is tucked in the hallway that links the two-car garage with the pass-throughutility room. An unfinished bonus room is upstairs.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,518 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 10"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss