Stone and Brick French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The richness of natural stone and brick sets the tone for the warmth of this European French Country home plan.
- The entry is adorned with an arched stairway and a view of the spectacular great room.
- A two-story gathering room anchors the plan. Catch views across the veranda from this room and the balcony above.
- A screened porch off the kitchen provides a great place for casual dining.
- A deluxe bath with dual walk-in closets complement the master suite. A circular sitting room makes a real statement and accesses the veranda.
- Three suites and a study loft make up the upstairs. Access is gained by a front a rear stair.
- Related Plans: Gain a finished lower level with house plan 17527LV. And get a three-car garage with house plan 17529LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 92' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"